Seamless Integration to Your General Ledger
Nexus’ procure-to-pay platform integrates with real estate’s most commonly used accounting systems, including MRI, ResMan, RealPage, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage Intacct, and Entrata, among others. It can support multiple accounting systems at the same time. So, if your real estate company goes on a buying spree, you can keep your system(s) of record.
Plus, there’s no manual uploads. Entries in Nexus are pushed to your GL or accounting system automatically, letting you work without interruption.
Automated and Painless Transfers
Nexus passes AP data back and forth to your GL, giving you full visibility into every step from invoice to payment.
Invoices & Payments
- Passes and tracks invoices and payment information securely between Nexus and Partner
- Reads and ingests payment data to ensure accurate payment status is reflected in both systems
Budgets & Actuals
- Passes financial period activity and balance summary information from Partners to Nexus
- Pulls year-to-date data and overwrites actuals each time an integration process runs
- Automatically updates supplier records
With Nexus/GL integration, enjoy:
Greater Visibility and Accuracy
Know where you stand with budgets and forecasting, expense management, and automatic payment processing
Expedite tasks with fully automated sharing of critical financial information such as invoice payments, actuals, and budgets
Collate the data that matters to make the best decisions, while avoiding mistakes caused by human error
“We choose to integrate because of the accountability that it allows for approvals and then it carries through from entry to approval overnight to allow our software to pay it.”
Accounts Payable Supervisor