The Invoice module delivers comprehensive invoice management capabilities developed specifically for Real Estate. Streamline your entire invoicing process from receipt through approval, saving time and helping mitigate the potential risk of fraud and regulatory compliance violations.
With automated invoice management, your organization can:
- Provide flexibility to your suppliers by accepting and receiving invoices in multiple formats
- Speed up processing and validate data with two and three-way matching against POs and receipts
- Eliminate dual data entry with seamless invoice integration with Real Estate ERP and GL systems
- Gain clarity with invoices that can include multiple supporting images and related documents
- Mitigate fraud and ensure policy compliance by leveraging audit trails and configurable role rights, permissions, and workflows
When it comes to invoice submission, we know that buyers and suppliers have varying preferences. We designed our payables solution with the flexibility to support multiple invoice submission formats, which means we can work with your existing process or help you optimize your invoice receipt and indexing. Once invoices are uploaded into NexusPayables, images of these documents are available for reporting and can be integrated back into any GL or accounting system. Supported submission formats include e-mail, electronic submission via our supplier portal (NexusConnect), electronic invoice data receipt (E-Invoice), and self-scanning. If you prefer to outsource all invoice receipt and processing, we also offer our BPO Services Bureau option.
NexusConnect – Supplier Portal – NexusConnect allows suppliers to easily submit electronic invoices via a secure website. Suppliers can then view real time invoice status and payment information, which dramatically reduces the time your AP Department spends responding to supplier calls and emails. NexusConnect is free of charge for your suppliers. Click here to learn more >
E-Invoice – Invoice Data Receipt – Electronic submission is the most efficient and cost-effective way to receive invoices from suppliers. E-Invoice makes it easy for large organizations to receive and process electronic invoices, and eliminates the need for paper handling and processing. This is typically attractive to larger suppliers that have the technical capabilities to provide E-Invoice submission.
Self Scan – In-House Scanning – Self-scanning allows your organization to digitize paper invoices that arrive at your offices. Invoices can be scanned and indexed into NexusPayables where they’re then automatically routed for PO matching and approval.
BPO – Invoice Receipt and Processing Service Bureau – BPO allows you to outsource your entire supplier invoice mail receipt, scanning, and indexing function to Nexus. BPO is a full-service, SSAE 16 Type II certified processing center that acts as your accounts payable (AP) mailroom. Our team receives invoices on your behalf via email and/or a dedicated lockbox. We utilize Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to scan these invoices and then index them into NexusPayables for you.
The robust workflow engine in NexusPayables lays the foundation for strong control of your accounts payable. Powerful and highly configurable invoice workflow capabilities allow you to accelerate approval processes and decision-making; eliminate manual activities and tasks; and help ensure compliance, control, and accountability. Workflows can follow linear or concurrent approval and exceptions resolution paths, and provide the flexibility you require by mixing and matching properties, rules, and roles for an almost infinite number of configurations. Configuring workflows doesn’t require time-consuming training, costly professional services, or custom-coding so anyone familiar with your business requirements can quickly and easily establish workflows in NexusPayables.
Invoice approval workflows in NexusPayables allow Real Estate organizations to:
- Gain full control by routing invoices to match your exact specifications, using data points that can include entity, vendor, user, role, dollar amount, GL code, over-budget amount, job code, and contract
- Save time for your AP Team with automated approval and exceptions routing
- Eliminate bottlenecks by allowing multiple individuals to simultaneously review invoices
- Reduce delays and potential late fees with on-the-fly workload balancing, automated reminders to approvers, and escalation of unapproved invoices
- Mitigate risk and simplify audits with detailed logs and dynamic management of permissions and roles
- Accelerate payments with our OnTheGo app, which allows you to approve invoices anywhere, anytime using a mobile device
- Scale business by accommodating higher invoice volumes without needing to add additional staff
Mobile Invoice Processing
NexusPayables OnTheGo puts the power of your AP Automation Solution right in the palm of your hand, allowing you to manage your accounts payable from anywhere at any time. This mobile app connects to your NexusPayables application, providing quick access to mission critical accounts payable data. It’s designed to provide an intuitive experience for managing invoices, purchase orders, lists, and receipts.
With NexusPayables OnTheGo, you can:
- Conduct business anywhere, approving or rejecting invoices from the field and accessing any PO or vendor data you need
- Expedite invoice approvals and payments, keeping your suppliers happy
Manage invoices with a simple swipe of your finger without losing any time or clarity. NexusPayables OnTheGo offers full visibility into invoice document details and attachments. You can search for invoices by vendor, invoice number, or property, and utilize the same fully customized workflows for invoice routing and approval that you enjoy in NexusPayables.