Procure-to-Pay Platform Designed for Real Estate
With Nexus’ Procure-to-Pay platform, real estate companies can manage their spend with complete visibility and control. Using just a few clicks, AP teams can buy goods and services, send electronic purchase orders, manage and approve invoices, and track job costs – all from the same software platform. They can also manage, vet, and pay their suppliers electronically. Nexus has modules for every need. The platform integrates into your system of record, too.
Procure from Online Catalogs
Incorporate custom supply catalogs and enforce ordering rules
- Embed multiple supplier catalogs into your Nexus Procure-to-Pay platform
- Select items from multiple catalogs and place them in one master shopping cart
- Generate purchase orders on the fly
- View reporting to show purchases from catalogs
Generate Electronic Purchase Orders
Create a fast, standardized, and transparent PO process to purchase supplies and services
- Create an electronic PO from a template
- Confirm available funds in the GL
- Route through the PO approval process using customized workflows
- Convert or flip the PO into an invoice, within the procure-to-pay platform
Process thousands of invoices a month. Keep all your safeguards in place.
- Eliminate manual entry and lost invoices with electronic ingestion
- Route invoices electronically using your existing workflows
- Use audit trails to mitigate fraud and improve compliance
- View invoice status 24/7 – on desktop and mobile
Track Job Costs
Track and manage construction expenses in your Invoices and POs
Get a clear view of the costs associated with each building initiative. Allocate costs to the right contracts, jobs, and projects.
- Code invoices and POs correctly with the correct job costs
- Track to budget
- Build real-time reports
Report on Spend
Generate reports to understand spend by property, region, contract
Pull standard and self-service reports to understand every aspect of your spend, down to the line item. Compare actuals to budgets imported from your GL and viewable in the Procure-to-Pay platform. Schedule reports to be automatically emailed to you and other stakeholders. Plus, control who can access reporting by roles and responsibilities. Learn More >
Audit report, GL accrual report, Invoices by Days Outstanding, Duplicate Invoice Report
System Users Report, User Logins Report
Invoice Detail Reports, Budget Summary Report
Purchase Compliance Report, Purchasing Detail Report
Manage Suppliers Online
Digitize your interactions with suppliers using the NexusConnect online portal. Receive invoices, send electronic POs and Payments, and vet new suppliers.
- Reduce manual invoice ingestion
- Allow your AP staff to focus on more high-value activities than answering supplier calls
- Build better communication with suppliers
Pay Suppliers Electronically
End the hassle of paying 1000s of suppliers with checks. Use Nexus to manage your payments.
- Supplement supplier payment options – Nexus Virtual Card and ACH
- View payment status and settlement date in real time
- Reduce processing fees, check fees, and potential fraud
Hear what customers have to say
Real estate companies talk about automated invoicing within the Nexus Procure-to-Pay platform.