NexusBPO delivers comprehensive outsourced invoice scanning and indexing services for Nexus Systems’ accounts payable (AP) automation software, NexusPayables.
NexusBPO is an SSAE 16 Type II certified operation powered by state-of-the-art scanning technology to provide the most accurate indexing and imaging offered on the market today. Using Nexus Services as your outsourced scanning and indexing provider enables you to achieve cost savings and efficiency through the elimination of in-house paper handling.
Outsource your AP mailroom and invoice input functions to NexusBPO and:
- Eliminate processing delays
- Reduce labor costs associated with processing paper invoices
- Improve data entry accuracy and validation
- Shorten payment cycles
- Streamline document archival and retrieval
- Eliminate paper invoice storage
How NexusBPO Works
- Your vendors send their invoices directly to a P.O. Box or dedicated e-mail account set up exclusively for your company
- The NexusBPO Team converts your paper and email invoices into electronic invoice data through mail preparation, invoice scanning and data indexing
- Invoice data is validated for accuracy
- Invoice data, along with images, are pushed into your NexusPayables system for processing
- After transfer, your original paper invoices are stored for 30 days, and are then either returned or disposed of according to your company’s requirements