Arlington, VA (December 9, 2008) Sport and Health Fitness, one of the nation’s largest and most respected fitness chains, signs up with Nexus Systems to implement its best-in-class accounts payable automation application, NexusPayables. Nexus Systems’ complete purchase to payment web-based solution will convert Sport and Health’s current manual and paper-based A/P operations into one efficient centralized automated electronic process.
The NexusPayables product is a fully automated PO and invoice management application which integrates seamlessly with Sport and Health’s accounting ERP system, Sage Software’s Mas200. NexusPayables will satisfy Sport and Health’s key A/P processing objectives:
- Lower cost and cycle time for processing A/P invoices via automated workflow which eliminates the need to FedEx documents for approval
- Saving money by providing tighter controls on spending and expenses
- Electronic archiving and retrieval of all A/P related documents (i.e. invoices, receipt of goods, vendor contracts, insurance certificates)
- Flexible and custom reporting tools, including audit reports with images
- Management of accounts payable on a national level through one application
- The ability to expand without adding additional A/P staff
Additionally, the fitness firm will be taking advantage of Nexus Systems’ application self-hosting option to achieve an even greater return on their investment. To further complement the initiative, the company will facilitate Nexus’ Managed Scanning Services to collect and import all its vendor invoices so they will never have to see a paper invoice again.
About Sport and Health (www.sportandhealth.com)
For over 30 years, Sport & Health has had its finger on the pulse of the D.C. metropolitan area. Locally owned and operated, the clubs are built around integrating fun and fitness into the busy lifestyles that define our nation’s capital and its ever-expanding communities. Sport and Health has grown to one of the largest and most respected fitness chains in the country.
About Nexus Systems, LLC.
Nexus Systems, located in Arlington, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
For Immediate Release
Contact: Jennifer Shaw