Say Goodbye to the Back-and-Forth
Hand over the full-time job of managing your suppliers to the NexusConnect online portal, where suppliers can submit, receive, and track all their customer data and documentation.
Suppliers will no longer need to call or email you to ask if an invoice has been delivered or paid. You won’t have to worry about enrolling them either – sign up is easy.
Swap manual AP supplier management for an easy-to-use portal
Using NexusConnect, Your Suppliers Can Switch from Paper to Electronic
With just a few clicks, suppliers can ditch the paper and adopt electronic invoicing and status tracking.
Supplier registration takes 3-5 minutes. Once they provide a few details, they’re done. They can start tracking purchase orders, sending invoices, and checking status.
If you’ve opted into NexusPayments, suppliers can also elect their preferred automated payment method and view and track your payments in the portal. They can also receive payments from other clients, who participate in Nexus Payments’ offering.
Gain Efficiencies Overnight
Allow your staff to focus on more high-value activities because they won’t be tied down with calls and emails from suppliers. Plus:
- Centralize invoicing so suppliers aren’t forcing your team to juggle various submission methods
- Support large volumes of invoices with a scalable, automated strategy
- Improve communication and build long standing relationships with your suppliers
Suppliers Will Thank You for the Free Self-Service Tool
With the NexusConnect online portal, suppliers can shave time and effort from their day:
- By accepting POs and submitting invoices electronically, suppliers can decrease invoice and payment processing times.
- One login provides access to the entire Nexus network of customers, so suppliers can connect and send electronic invoices with minimal keystrokes.
- They’ll be able to focus on their work, not on their accounts receivable.