With Nexus, Expertly Manage Real Estate’s Unique AP Demands
May 13, 2020
3 min read
Nexus is the leading AP and Payments Automation software provider solely focused on Real Estate. Here are a few things that set us apart:
Easy invoice ingestion and routing
- Electronic and hard copy invoice ingestion – Suppliers can send invoices directly to your NexusPayables account (for free), or you can send them to Nexus via email and we’ll upload them for you. You can always scan paper invoices and upload them too.
- Configurable approval workflows – Nexus lets you configure a wide range of approval workflows (based on factors like region, dollar amount, number of approvers, GL code/Job code, or others) so you don’t have to adjust your business to conform to the software.
- Automatic two-way integration with real-estate specific general ledgers – Data is shared between GLs and Nexus automatically, so there’s no need to manually upload/download files between the two systems.
Strong electronic purchasing controls
- E-purchase orders and online catalog functionality to control costs – You can enable employees to purchase supplies – as needed – within the electronic guardrails that you set. Plus, you can pull reports to track compliance.
- Accurate job costing – You can incorporate job cost data on your invoices and purchase orders and carry over the relationships from your GL.
Easy electronic payments & dedicated supplier support
- NexusPayments lets you decide how to pay, plus provides more money back – You pick which payment options are made available to suppliers – virtual card, ACH, and/or outsourced check. Nexus shares more rebates on automated payments with you– often 3 times more than other providers. We’re bank agnostic and can pull funds from just about any bank to pay your suppliers. We’ll always use your accounts with your check numbers to simplify reconciliation. Plus, we’ll provide you with 24-7 access to view all payments that have been made, and from which bank account.
- Supplier services team enrolls suppliers and helps address any problems – Not only do we actively onboard your suppliers to e-payments, but we also provide ongoing technical support via phone and email.
Supplier visibility into invoice and payments status
- NexusConnect provides suppliers online self-service – With just a few clicks, suppliers can upload invoices and send them directly to your NexusPayables account, with guaranteed invoice delivery. They can also track invoice status – approved, rejected, returned, on-hold, pending, voided, submitted, and paid. Through the portal, they can also view payments, manage POs, and upload/maintain their insurance and compliance documentation. Nexus has the only Real Estate focused supplier portal in the industry, so you’ll likely find many of your suppliers are already using it.
- Single Sign On increases speed and lowers frustration – NexusPayables can be configured to be accessed with the same set of login credentials used for your GL/ERP and other enterprise applications, letting you save time, prevent password fatigue, and reduce username/password reset requests for your IT Team.
Manage your AP from anywhere with the Nexus mobile app
- The OnTheGo app lets you work without being tethered to your computer – this app connects seamlessly to your NexusPayables account and allows you to approve/reject purchase orders, invoices, and receipts, create new purchase orders, and more.